Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas and New Year's

So, I haven't posted in awhile! I just got caught up in the holiday season.. We had a great time for Stella's first Christmas & she got tons of new clothes, books, feeding accessories, toys, and the list goes on! Christmas day we had lots of family over- Marco's grandmother Ruby came by, as well as his dad & two half sisters. Also, his mom & other half-sister came by, his Aunt Dee Dee & Tartra stopped by, his cousin Justin, and my Mom & Stepdad came by as well. What a great time! I cooked a nice ham, crockpot mac and cheese, yams, rolls, and green beans, and pecan pie. We had so much food, and so much fun! Here are a few pics:

Stella at 4 Months! Some crazy lady at CVS poked her in the eye.. Ugh, why do people touch other people's children!?

My favorite Christmas photo- her Christmas PJ's!

Best photo of her & daddy opening presents!

Stella & Aunt Chicki!

Stella's other aunts, Jessica & Jasmine! Sorry girls, I wish I had a better pic, you are both so beautiful, even when caught off guard!

Marco, Chicki, Phileshia (Mi-Ma), and Stella!

Playing with her new playmat from Mi-Ma by the Christmas tree!
I have eleven bajillion other pictures, but it wouldn't be fair to post so many, haha! This play mat absolutely rocks, I am fairly sure it is her favorite present she got! When you pull on the little bird, it sings. She also has learned more about her stationary walker that was her big gift from us. Here is a video:
 
If you can hear me in the audio, pardon me, I am totally cheesy!Hahah! 

We're in the midst of moving as well, so I packed up alot of her new things for us to play with when we're in our new apartment. It's a long story, but the short version is that the creepy guy downstairs finally got arrested for his multiple outstanding warrants when we called the police for him being on our porch. They can only keep him there for so long, so we'd like to not be here when he gets back. I am kind of looking forward to the new place, but I guess it's a bit bittersweet, because we really put our heart into what details we could with Stella's nursery, and she really didn't get to enjoy it- she never slept in there, not one night, and very rarely played in there either. She will still have a room in our new place, but it will be smaller. To be honest, her current room was pretty big for a little baby like herself! Anyways, I am going to get off for now, and possibly come back & post more later. Ta-ta!





No comments:

Post a Comment