Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Obligatory New Blog Post

So- this is the umpteenth blog I've started, and I'm hoping to stick with this one to chronicle the life & times us- Marco, Heather & Stella! Stella is our awesome new addition. She was born August 15, 2011 and has been an absolute treat every second!

She's 3 months, almost 4 months old. I planned to start this as soon as she was born, but, well- life has just gotten back to "normal" around here. As normal as it can be with a new baby, anyway! She's sleeping better at night, so I can finally have a few minutes to myself to write/ post here. Whew!

Today she laughed, and we finally caught it on video!
The audio is not great. More about my bald head later too!
I am so head over heels in love with her, and so is her Daddy. I will give a brief recap of her life so far pretty soon.. I am a photo queen & take a bajillion horrible amateur photos a week. Heh heh. For now, here's a birth photo to now photo:

The first photo we ever took of her. Daddy took this one.


Today- rocking a new hat from our online buddies! She's making a grumpy face because I was soooo excited when I got it, that I woke her up from a nap to take this picture. Bad mom? Maybe. Cute hat? DEFINITELY.



You can get your OWN cute hat over Here- Etsy- Craft Two Three This girl is AMAZING with a needle! Her shop is new/ up & coming, so check her out & shoot her a message if you have a specific request! This was a surprise gift & this hat is so, so soft & cuddly!

Also, I am probably going to post reviews and personal stuff here from time to time. I am part of Self Magazine's Beauty review panel for 2012 and I am SUPER thrilled to try some new products & let people know what I think! In fact, I have one of them on my face tonight- more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment